“how do i recover lost data from iphone 4s after accidental restore?
Help! Any way to recover lost data from iphone 4s after accidental restore factory setting. I had not backed it up, not recently synced and icloud was off. Last nitht I accidently restore my iPhone,after then it cause all photos, contacts, text messages and other important data lost.How to recover lost data from iPhone 4s after restore factory setting?”--ask by Allan Sampson in Apple discussions
“How can I restore iPhone data from an iTunes backup?
My iPhone 5 is lost,I want to get all data back from iTunes without iPhone,any way to extract all backed up data from iTunes?I have sync my iPhone 5 to iTunes before.My friend say we can recover data from iTunes when we lost iPhone. Is it true?”--ask by mikesue in ITworld
iPhone Data Recovery is an easy-to-use program which allows you to recover data from your iPhone device or even extract the iTunes backup file & restore your lost iPhone data. No matter the data has been erased for long time, or your iPhone device is unable to be used due to reasons like stolen, broken, water damaged etc, the software can get all them back easily. Simply install it on your computer, and choose which files to retrieve from your iPhone. The application then proceeds to recover the chosen data.
Way 1: Scan and restore iPhone data from iTunes backup files
You can restore iTunes backups to your iPhone at any time. Follow these steps to choose a backup and sync the data to your iPhone.
1. Connect the iPhone to the computer with a USB cable.
2. Open iTunes.
3. If you have a new or erased iPhone, iTunes will prompt you to restore from backup.
4. Otherwise, Control-click on your iPhone under DEVICES in the left menu.
5. Select Restore From Backup...
6. Choose the backup you wish to sync and click the Restore button.
Way 2: Directly recover lost data from iPhone
Step 1 Connect your iOS Device to the Computer
Download, install and run iOS Data Recovery. Connect your iPhone/iPad/iPod to the computer via a USB cable. Then you'll get the following interface.
|Connect your iPhone to the Computer|
Before scanning your device for lost data, please follow the steps below to get into DFU mode.
1) Hold your device and click "Start" button in the interface of iPhone/iPad/iPod Recovery.
2) Hold "Power" and "Home" buttons on your device at the same time for exact 10 seconds. The Software will count time for you. Just hold the two buttons immediately after step 1.
3) When 10 seconds passed, release the "Power" button right away, but keep holding the "Home" button. After another 10 seconds, you'll be informed that you've successfully entered the DFU mode and you can release the "Home" button now.
Then the software begins scanning your device automatically for lost data, and you'll get the interface as follow.
|Enter DFU Mode to Scan your iPhone|
After the scan, all found data are displayed in categories, like contacts, messages, message attachments, call history, camera roll, photo stream, photo library, calendar, notes, reminders, voice memos and safari bookmark. You can preview full contents of all of them one by one.
|Preview and Recover iPhone data|
If you just need to restore your deleted data, you can refine the scan result by sliding the button in the red area on the interface above, only displaying the deleted items. Mark them and press "Recover" button to recover them.
Way 3: Recover Deleted iPhone File from iCloud Backup File
Key Features of iPhone/iPad/iPod data recovery:
-Recover up to 12 file formats such as photos, videos, contacts, SMS, call logs, memos, calendars, Safari bookmarks & more from iPhone.
-Retrieve data after iPhone unlocking, iOS upgrade, factory settings restore.
-3 recovery modes provided for higher iPhone data recovery chances.
-Preview found items before they are fully recovered.
-Support recovering data from iPhone 3GS/4/4S/5/5C/5S based on iOS 7 or 6.
-Fully compatible with iTunes 11.1 now.
How to Recover iPad lost data
How to Recover lost data from iPhone 5s
How to Recover iPhone Contacts